Sunday, 1 December 2013

The secret

The secret part one

         Today was Sunday. I had to learn Discourse marker that was extra class. I learned several stories and did practice. Next, I learned new sheets “secret by Tim Winton”. This story was about secret when we were child. There was game was circle and listed thing that we behave when we were child. There were position write down point since 1-6. When I played game finished. Brought our pattern compare with our friends. Then, I read secret story in part one. It was about secret of one girl who had secret with her mother and her step father. When I read to finish in part one, I did practice but it wasn’t finish so brought back to do homework.

Feeling of day
           I felt good because teacher tried to describe to students understand but we was hard to understand. It created impression for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment