Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Summary The Secret Part One and Two

Summary The Secret Part One and Two

Today, I learnt Discourse Markers. Begin at, Dr. Usa checked homework of students but someone didn't it. She assigned everyone wrote down it in a paper for sending and gave time around 10 minutes. Next, we learnt secret part two continue. I read this story didn't understand so I read several time and joined group for consulting.


Summary
           
           In part one, she was happy when her parent was away home because she shared her secret with hen. She found the well. She was forbidden to lift the lid due to. It was dangerous. Some afternoon she saw pictures in photo album and missed her father.
           In part two, she is mental disorder child because she killed some hen and chicks by putting them into a cardboard box and dropping them down the well. Then, she cried. She took her photograph and cut off her head by a pair of scissors.


The most important of short story in my opinion.

1)   Neglect
As the result of the most parents ignore their children. They don’t 
give warmth and loving to their children. It also affect to mind of children. So; if you were parents, you should take care the best them.

2)   Children’s right
Parents shouldn’t enforce some children too much. The children should get free and play to indulge theirs.

3)   The need for security
Parents have to take care, give loving and warmth to the children. 
You must nurture theirs for good children. An example; when they play at the playground. You should take care their with closing up. 

Discussing the story's symbols
Some things in this short story seem to have a rather mysterious but powerful symbolic quality. With a few other students, talk about these things
     - the eggs
        In my view, the eggs mean Kylie's the secret.
     - the well
        In my view, the well means this story's mysterious.
     - the photos
        In my view, the photos mean the family's the relationship.
     - Kylie's cutting of the photo
        In my view, Kylie's cutting of the photo means Kylie's the hopeless and sad.

        Finally, if I were Kylie, I kept a roaster, a hen and chicks. Even though I didn't get warmth from my parents but I have them for being my friends.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment