Sunday, 15 December 2013

Descriptive

Descriptive

Today I learnt Discourse Markers was special class. I learnt descriptive text that is a text which says what a person, a thing or a place is like. Teacher had our all 3 text.
The first text, it was Komodo dragon (Varanus Komodoensis) that is a giant monitor lizard found in Komodo Island. It can grow up to 3 to 4 meters in length and run at the speed of up to 24 kilometers per hour. It is very big and run very fast. Young Komodo’s feed is insect and small lizards. For adult komodo’s feed is bigger animal such as pigs, goats, deer, young buffaloes, and horses. Then, I did exercises A and B. The exercise A is answering the questions from the text. For the exercise B is matching each word with the correct meaning. Last, answering the keys.



The second text, It was Budapest where is capital in the Hungary. In 1873, the site was home to two separate towns was Buda and Pest. Now it is Budapest. There are many tourist attraction in the Budapest

           Finally, I attempted to do the best this story. I intended to read for taking an exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment