Comparison and Contrast
Today, I learned Comparison and Contrast continue last week. A professor checked our homework and described substance it to our. I mistook many items but I must practice it better. In this lesson it wasn't difficult if we often practice it until we understood. Today, I felt chill.
Reacting to the reading
Briefly list some of the different personality traits of men and women, according to the article.
a. Do you agree with Tannen's views on the subject? Be specific about your points of disagreement.
Answer Yes, I do.
b. Are any of Tannen's points about the different personality traits of men and women true in your native culture? Explain. Do men and women in your native culture use the language the way Tannen claims American men and women do? Give specific example
Answer In my point, I think that men want victory. They like the competition, and they are harsh quick-tempered and careless. On the other hand, women is methodical, neat and tidy. Sometimes, they are envy each other.
Reacting to the reading
Briefly list some of the different personality traits of men and women, according to the article.
a. Do you agree with Tannen's views on the subject? Be specific about your points of disagreement.
Answer Yes, I do.
b. Are any of Tannen's points about the different personality traits of men and women true in your native culture? Explain. Do men and women in your native culture use the language the way Tannen claims American men and women do? Give specific example
Answer In my point, I think that men want victory. They like the competition, and they are harsh quick-tempered and careless. On the other hand, women is methodical, neat and tidy. Sometimes, they are envy each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment