Saturday, 17 November 2012

About me

May I introduce myself.




My name is Patcha Mamat.  My nickname is Cream
I am 18 years old.


My birthday is the 19th of November 1993.

I was born Chao Praya Yommarat hospital in Suphan - buri.

I have 3 people in my family.

My hobbies are listen to music and read books.

My favorite food is payaya salad.

My favorite color are sky blue and brown.

I am graduate from Thammachotesuksalai school.

I live in Suphan - buri.

Now. I study English Education, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Nakhon Pathom Rajabpat University.

My attitude about Writing for Communication is this sudject is difficult, but it is interesting.

When I learn Writing for Communication 1, I hope  to write excellent English Grammar.

In the futher, I want to be an English teacher.



THANK YOU !!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a lovely. I believe you will be a good English teacher in the future.

    ReplyDelete